Konichiwa, I’ll be summarizing some blog updates from Johnnys-Watcher. For those not familiar with Johnnys-Watcher, it’s basically a blog that compiles the latest tabloid news/rumors. I’m quite picky, so don’t expect me to write about everything. I’ll stick to those I find interesting and hilarious.
Involve parties for the following tabloid news,are Kei Okamoto (HSJ), Nakayama Yuma (NYC), and Ohno Satoshi (Arashi).
Here it goes:
- Underage Drinking Allegations Focused on Hey!Say!JUMP’s Kei Okamoto
– Kei Okamoto (19), who just returned from a successful Taipei concert with the rest of HSJ, has been allegedly on a drinking binge. However, his alleged underage drinking is just his way of relieving stress from college life. It could be recalled that Kei Okamoto was able to enter School of International Liberal Arts Studies at English-speaking Sophia University. Okamoto was frequently seen going-out from a bar, all red-face; nevertheless, Okamoto is cautious when it comes to getting or being drunk. No pictures have been posted about this allegation; however, after Morimoto’s underage smoking pictures were posted before, Okamoto needs to be careful.
- Nakayama Yuma is Rumored to be Dating a High School Girl
– Nakayama Yuma was reportedly seen going on a date and even sharing an umbrella with a high school student. The said “sighting” reportedly happened last July 20th after Yuma’s stint in Playzone. After the performance, Yuma rode a taxi, heads to Ikebukuro, got off the taxi, was seen calling someone using his mobile phone, before the girl appeared in front of him. Since it was raining, the two even shared an umbrella as they disappear into the avenue. Furthermore, the two were reportedly introduced by a mutual friend, they only began dating during early July.
- Arashi’s Ohno Satoshi to be a Special Guest in Kamenashi Kazuya’s “Yokai Ningen Bem” Movie
– “Yokai Nigen Bem” movie, which will hit the theaters this December, is already being rumored to be huge hit. The producers are pretty confident that they can reach the predicted JPY 5 Billion revenue. The producers get their confidence from the 15.6% average viewership they received during its run, and with the combined charms of Kamenashi Kazuya, Fuku Suzuki, and Anne. But, the producers has one more secret in the sleeves that they were more confident that the movie will become a hit. Arashi’s Ohno Satoshi is reportedly gonna appear in the movie for just one scene.