I’m so busy doing recaps for my other blog that I haven’t updated this one. Well, I was also busy these past few days and I’m really slow in updating almost everything. Just last Tuesday, I submitted papers (for work) 15 minutes before the deadline and I was so tired after. I really need to do some serious time management and lots of Iron too since I can’t always depend on caffeine.
Oh well, it’s a good thing that there’s no major news that happened, so for now, here is this week’s Rants & Raves…
- Nakajima Yuto will be doing the ceremonial pitch in the game between Tokyo Giants and Chunichi Dragons on the 18th
Rant: Well, I must admit, everything about Yuto is worth raving.
Rave: Totally agree.
Rant: Do audience actually care who does the ceremonial pitch?
Rave: *News Flash* I haven’t watched an actual baseball game so I’m not sure. Then again, you go to this games for the match and not really for the ceremonial pitching but if it is Kame or Yuto, who cares whose playing.
Rant: Will it matter if it is a strike or a ball? As far as I know, it’s like “good manners” not to hit the ball for ceremonial pitch.
Rave: Whatever! As long as Yuto is pitching.
- SMAP will be the overall host for Fuji TV’s “FNS 27 hr TV”, this is the first time that the entire group will be hosting the show that Nakai Masahiro and Shingo Katori have hosted (alone) before.
Rant: BLAH! I’ll be amaze if they can do 100 hrs.
Rave: that is killing. Though I’m more excited for Kanjani8’s “24 Hr TV”
Rant: I won’t be surprised if other networks like TBS would then do “48 Hr TV”.
Rave: Isn’t there a 32 hr TV something?
- Ninomiya Kazunari’s “Yowakutemo Katemasu” premiered with 13.4% in ratings
Rant: Good enough for a Johnny
Rave: It’s pretty high since as far as I know, no dramas that premiered last week got more than 15%
Rant : because people are busy watching cherry blossoms than dramas
- Morimoto Ryutaro have graduated from Horikoshi Gakuen, plans to continue his studies in a University
Rant: You’re definitely better-off in a Uni and you can even smoke all you want without paps haunting you. Or just look for other agencies since leaving Johnny’s has becoming a trend even among juniors. Lastly, open a twitter account.
Rave: Congratulations on graduating and continuing studies is definitely better but if opportunities comes knocking, why not grab the chance?
Rant: I don’t think the old man wants (Ryutaro) back anyway.
- Kis-My-Ft2’s BUSAIKU will live in a remote island (Shikine-jima) with 0 Yen for 4 days. There will also be no utilities like lighting and fuel.
Rant: So, they are slowly being carted-off somewhere.
Rave: Tamamori’s Ikinari stint is funny so this will be funnier with the four of them.
Rant: It’s always the FOUR of them. Besides, this is a remote island, right? Like an inhabited island? So there’s really no need for cash in the first place.
- Nino and Salonpas for the product’s 80th Anniversary
Rant: I wouldn’t be surprise if Nino smells of Salonpas
Rave: the next time my mom says that I’m like a granny for putting on a salonpas patch, I’ll just think of Nino.
Rant: Why did he even agree to endorse this product?
Rave: Why not? Only Nino can make salonpas look so appealing without being labeled as an oldie.