I’m officially back at school and it’s obvious how I’ve written less for this blog. I’ve regretted why I went back to school during that hellish first two weeks but now I’m quite enjoying it.
Anyway, I feel like ranting just to release all those pent-up stress and here is my occasional Rants & Raves.
- Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Neo got double digits (10.2%) for their 4th episode but declined to 7.4% for their 5th episode.
Rave : I haven’t been watching Kindaichi since the first episode so I can’t really judge.
Rant : They should have just done SPs rather waste their money on a series.
Rave : Maybe the episode’s guest has a huge factor for the ratings.
Rant : So KREVA is a flop.
- Takuya Kimura’s “HERO” remain strong with 20.1% in ratings for two consecutive episodes.
Rant : harrumph. I’ll be raving if it reaches 30%.
Rave : All hail Takuya!
- In Ninomiya Kazunari’s “Nino-san”, he revealed that Hey!Say!JUMP’s Yamada Ryosuke has feminine hobbies like making soaps and even cultivates roses.
Rave : It might seem feminine but I know men who make soaps and plants roses in their garden.
Rant : Yamada and flowers…I can totally see it.
- Arashi’s Sakurai Sho ranked 10th in “Music Artists you want as Teachers“.
Rant : I can totally see Sho as a teacher (think Kazoku Game) but if this means as a music teacher, I’ll pass.
Rave : Every ranking seem to always have Sho, he has the monopoly of everything.
Rant : I guess it really pays-off to be a Keio graduate. The said ranking looks legit though with most real musicians taking up the slots. Let’s get real, Sho is an idol first.
- Buy Yamapi’s mini album “Asobi” and his live DVD “A-Nude” and you might get to spend Christmas with him.
Rant : …along with 199 other girls. This is obviously a ploy to rack-up sales.
Rave : 200 girls is still intimate in a fangirl sort-of way since being chose is a one in a million chance. That aside, I hope he gets a drama this Fall.
- Speaking of buying stuffs, buy DHC‘s medicated acne control series and get Kis-My-Ft2’s clear file for free.
Rant : It’s amazing how the likes of Tamamori Yuta do an acne control endorsement when we all know the state of his skin.
Rave : That makes him an effective endorser if DHC can make those zits disappear.
Rant : I hope those zits will really disappear because it’s distracting when I watched Nobunaga no Chef.
- Tackey & Tsubasa will release an album later this year and will also hold a live this December.
Rant : It feels so long that I can’t even rant about anything. LOL at the cover, Takki is obviously trying to pose to make it appear that he got abs.
Rave : About time that Johnny realized that he has other groups. Damn Tsubasa’s abs BTW.