It’s been raining A LOT from where I am, not a day would pass without even a droplet of rain on the road, and I blame the rain for making me lazier. So, I decided to pass time doing this and hopefully you could find time to read this as you pass your own time. Cheers to rainy days filled with boredom.
Here is my occasional Rants and Raves…
- Devil Nino is asking for your help not to transform into a full demon by voting. So far, everyone wants him go from kind devil to a real badass. Voting ends by Oct 30th and the new CM will be broadcasted on Nov 11th based on the voting results.
Rant : What is this gimmick?
Rave : I think everyone wants to see Nino’s bad side.
- Hey!Say!JUMP’s “Hey!Say!7” is promoting Bourbon’s new line, which is “chocolate cream cheese flavored potatoes”. See them dance and so in their new CM up at Bourbon’s website.
Rant : Imagine dipping potato chips in chocolate…not my kind of thing.
Rave : Just happy to see Keito, it’s not everyday that you get to see him in CMs.
Rant : The height difference and similarities is cute though.
- Arashi’s Ohno Satoshi shared during his radio program, “ARASHI DISCOVERY”, that he appreciates Kanjani8 for wearing Arashi’s infamous transparent costume during their Jyuusai event. Ohno learned about it from Matsumoto Jun who attended Jyuusai.
Rant : I’m sure that Ohno is thankful to have shared the embarrassment from wearing that costume.
Rave : I don’t think it’s such a big deal.
- Kanjani8’s indie label (which isn’t really indie since it’s under J-Storm) “Infinity Records” finally has a site where you can order their newest releases under the record label.
Rant : I must have a dirty mind because the logo looks like a P____ aside from the site being utterly boring.
Rave : Wow! Two new releases immediately and “Kanjanizumu Live Tour” schedule is already UP.
- Based from student voting on Surala, Arashi’s Sakurai Sho was voted # 1 in ranking of “male talent you want to get married”. He was followed by Takeru Sato, Kis-My-Ft2’s Tamamori Yuta, Hey!Say!JUMP’s Yamada Ryosuke and EXILE’s TAKAHIRO. Majority of voters who wanted to see Sakurai get married are junior high school students (70.8%), followed by high school students (11.4%) and elementary students (10.8%)
Rant : So junior high students has more sense and less greedy than those older and selfish female fans. Other than that, Yamada is too young for marriage and blood will spill if Takeru Sato gets married. Anyway, why is this question being asked to students particularly elementary students?
Rave : Cute, even junior high students sees Sho as the marrying type when we all know that the chances of someone from Johnny’s getting married is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
- What can you say on Yamapi’s and Fujigaya Taisuke’s latest collab? Check PV HERE.
Rant : Since they have almost the same skin color, hair color, and height; it was quite hard to tell them apart. Is this Yamapi featuring Fujigaya Taisuke or the other way around? Because Taipi’s lines are way cooler.
Rave : Yamapi is more handsome and it’s obvious. Physical appearance aside, it’s a cool song, something that you want to listen when you want to jam or dance or get high. The PV is way much cooler, the kaleidoscope thing looks awesome and fitting for the song.
- More than Half a Million page views since this blog started and I’m nearing my 500th post.
Rave : Thank you!!!