As you can see, I changed my blog’s theme just because I really want a footer widget. There will be major changes with how my recent posts will look like and it might be confusing to some as my new theme will be “category-rich”.
Anyway, just a quick guide to those who need it.
1) The first huge post is my STICKY POST. It’ll be like the week’s headline along with a huge feature image so I’m sure you won’t be able to miss it.
2) After my sticky post will be my RECENT POSTS consisting of my latest 9 posts.
3) After my recent posts will be RECENT POSTS by CATEGORY, which will be changed depending on my mood, and also depending on how popular a certain category as reflected on my stats. I’m thinking of featuring a different group each week, followed by “Recaps and Review”, then “Rants and Raves” or “Bits and Pieces” and last will be the “Rumor Mill”.
4) Otherwise, you can just click on FILTER BY CATEGORY as all my 20 categories are posted for easier navigation of what you’re looking for.
5) Or you can just click-on “search” just below my blog’s name and don’t be surprise since my search bar is huge once you clicked it.
6) Lastly, my footer widget divided in three columns. Included in first column are my PAGES consisting of “About”, “Dramas”, “Singles | Albums” and “Movies | Stage Plays”. I did “Movies | Stage Plays” since I deleted all those movie pictures from my previous theme. Also included in second column is my month archives for past posts navigation.
Well, that’s all for now, I hope you like my new theme and I hope that I won’t be changing this theme anytime soon. If there’s anything you wished to see or wished for me to improve, just drop a comment.
This is my 500th post by the way so thank you,