Some snippets of news and not-so-news that I’m too lazy to translate or they are too short to post as one article. Collated from Sept 15th to 17th; involved parties, are: NEWS, Yamashita Tomohisa, Jin Akanishi, Shingo Katori, and TOKIO.
- Yamapi do have lots of Korean friends as his upcoming album, “YOU“, will have 2PM‘s Jun.K as one of the producers. The Kpop star produced and co-written a song with Yamapi, titled: “Brodiaea“. So, what is Brodiaea? Well, I hope we’re thinking of the same Brodiaea, it’s a type of flower common in Northern California.
- Former Johnny’s and Kikuchi Fuma’s idol, Jin Akanishi, will be producing a mini-album under his indie label. The mini-album, titled: “Mi Amor“, which is “beloved” in Spanish. The mini-album will have 6 tracks and will be released in November. Aside from having a mini-album, Jin will also do a national tour in 5 cities particularly in various ZEPP venues.
- Singer-songwriter Takeuchi Mariya made an appearance in Koyama Keiichiro‘s “K-chan NEWS“; aside from Koyama, Masuda Takahisa was also present. Takeuchi shared that she loves NEWS’ “Share“. “Share”was from the album “LIVE” and the lyrics was composed by the members. Mariya said that the song has her heart shaken as the words echoed with reality. Takeuchi’s husband, Tatsuro Yamashita, have composed songs for NEWS such as “Snow Express“.
- SMAP‘s Katori Shingo made a surprise appearance in Cirque du Soleil performance at Osaka. It could be recalled that Katori was appointed as Cirque du Soleil’s “Ovo” mission ambassador.
- TOKIO has landed at No. 2 Coast Battery (Daini Kaihou). The 5-member group are in the state-owned uninhabited island as part of “Tetsuwan DASH!” 3-hours special and as part of TOKIO’s 20 years anniversary celebration. The man-made island is closed to public and TOKIO had to asked a special permission from Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport.
That’s all for now. No gifs since my connection is so slow now.