Some snippets of news and not-so-news that I’m too lazy to translate or they are too short to post as one article. Collated from Oct 27th to 20th involved parties, are: V6, Maruyama Ryuhei, Nishikido Ryo, Nakajima Kento, Yamapi, SMAP, and Sakurai Sho.
- V6‘s “Sky’s the Limit” got first place in Oricon’s Weekly Chart. This is the first time in 1 year and 10 months since the group managed to get back in Oricon Weekly.
- Maruyama Ryuhei‘s “Jigoku Sensei Nube” managed to rise from 7.9% to 10% in ratings while Nishikido Ryo‘s “Gomen ne Seishun” dipped at 6.7% from 7.7%. In lieu with these terms, Nakajima Kento‘s “Kurufuku Monogatari” managed to debut at 9.3% despite it’s late time-slot.
- Now on it’s second week, Yamapi‘s “Kinkyori Renai” movie is still on top spot. Hollywood movie, “Hercules”, failed to take the top spot and debuted at no.2.
- Popular make-up artist Zawachin was in SMAP‘s “SMAPxSMAP” (broadcast last Oct 27th) and the said episode earned a high rating of 17.3%. Zawachin have already done make-up impersonations of SMAP.
- Arashi‘s Sakurai Sho is ranked 4th in Goo ranking’s “Celebrities who are surprisingly highly educated” and I’m really not that surprised.
Well, that’s all for now. I’m leaving you Matsujun’s picture in neguse hair.