Some snippets news and not-so-news that I’ve missed on or before Christmas. Involved parties, are: Kamenashi Kazuya, Koyama Keiichiro, Junnosuke Taguchi, Hiroki Uchi, Sakurai Sho, Chinen Yuri, Ohno Satoshi, and Okura Tadayoshi.
- For those who fancy themselves as Kato (Kamenashi Kazuya), or better yet as Rin (Fukada Kyoko) since she gets to kissed Kato; well, you can start by playing the mystery solving game of Joker Game. You can be your own spy as you solve mysteries one after another by participating in the movie’s campaign. The first out of 100 questions to be solved can be found at the movie’s website with “Dead or Alive” logo, which is also KAT-TUN‘s single and theme song for the movie. Aside from the website, questions were also hidden in various places from 300 theaters and 4000 bookstores. If you’re lucky enough to solve them all, you can win a priority pass for the movie’s stage greeting and you can have your name included in the ending credits for the movie’s DVD or Blu-Ray. I sure hope I got the figures correct. haha.
- NEWS‘ Koyama Keiichiro have returned to “news every” on Dec 25th after taking a leave due to influenza. Another good news to all NEWS fans, the group might embark on a tour next year as their post-Christmas present.
- KAT-TUN‘s Junnosuke Taguchi revealed in Ousama no Brunch‘s “kaimono no tatsujin” corner that he and Hiroki Uchi get along so well they even go to theme parks together. Two ikemens together will surely make everyone’s ovaries explode.
- Arashi‘s Sakurai Sho, 1/5 of the White Team moderators for the 65th Kohaku Uta Gassen said in NHK’s “Ohayou” that this year’s production will be the most amazing. Well, let’s all look forward to that one!
- Fanboy and Hey!Say!JUMP‘s Chinen Yuri mentioned in his radio program that his forever idol, Ohno Satoshi, greeted him on his birthday. Chinen is just happy that his senpai remembered his birthday. Chinen’s birthday fall on Nov 30th.
- 200 men in their 20s were surveyed with question, “If you will reborn, whose face do you wish to have?” Two Johnny’s made it to Top 10 with Kamenashi Kazuya at no.2 and his Arashi-Hawaii-buddy Kanjani8‘s Okura Tadayoshi in no.8. Kame aside, Okura’s face is pretty but he got too much moles, I can play connect the dots with his face.
That’s all for now, I’m leaving you with a cool gif of Ikuta Toma for his upcoming winter drama, “Ouroboros”.