What I missed to write because of work and some news and not-so-news that I’m too lazy to translate or have been translated in full by other bloggers. Collated from Feb 22nd to Mar 1st; involved parties, are: Kanjani8, Sakurai Sho, Kimura Takuya, Kitayama Hiromitsu, and NEWS.
- Kanjani8 “Shiwake” will end this Mar 21st but will be replaced by an all new musical show featuring Kanjani8 as a band! The show is called “KanJAM kanzen moeru show“, a show that will feature two groups of artist from different generations that will also have one night jam session with the group. More details, HERE. I will miss the MC from Shiwake but I guess this new show will put a rest those fears about Kanjani8 transforming to Arashi. haha. Other than that, I wonder if JE will allow KOKI‘s INKT to do guesting.
- Who wants to hear Kis-My-Ft2‘s Kitayama Hiromitsu and Senga Kento speak in English? Well, the two will appear in Yamapi‘s “Otona no KISS Eigo” and their English-speaking skills will be put to a test when they receive a surprise call from a foreigner.
- Speaking of Kisumai’s Kitayama Hiromitsu, he mentioned in his radio program that he bumped with Ikuta Toma recently and the latter asked him about his impression about Ouroboros. Kitayama managed to rave about Ikuta’s character and later revealed in his radio show that he’s yet to see a single episode of Ouroboros. Ikuo is gonna get you. 😄
- Known Kabuki actor, Mitsuguro Bando (10th generation), died due to pancreatic cancer and SMAP‘s Kimura Takuya is of the 5,000 celebrities and fans who said their farewell last Feb 25th. Speaking of KimuTaku, his high school alma mater, Tokyo Metropolitan Yoyogi High School, will be closing down since it will be integrated into another high school. Nakai Masahiro also attended the same school.
- NEWS appeared in Feb 22nd broadcast of NTV’s “LIVE MONSTER” and in one of the show’s VTR segment, Tegoshi Yuya and Masuda Takahashi expressed their surprise that there will be a movie adaptation of Shigeaki Kato‘s “Pink to Gray” novel. haha. I hope TegoMass is aware that Shige have written his third book, they are aware, right?
- According to Video Research, Arashi‘s Sakurai Sho ranked 10th among celebrities with highest CM exposure in 2014. The said annual ranking is based from no. of seconds per CM advertised in five station across Kanto and Kansai region. Sakurai is the only JE talent in Top 10 with 135,645 secs and he ranked 17th last year.
That’s all for now, I’m leaving you with Ryo’s “hair rebond” look. haha.