Hi! I didn’t update this blog for almost a week and I feel so sad that I missed to translate a lot of news. Hopefully, I can resume and blog regularly starting this June but for the meantime, I just have to schedule most of my translations.
Anyway, how’s your summer? It’s extremely hot here that even though I gave up on soda, there’s nothing like a chilled soda to refresh me during summer. Speaking of refreshing, here are some trending Rants & Raves : #hashtag
- Takahata Mitsuki is Kamenashi Kazuya’s heroine for his stage play under Ninagawa Yukio.
I don’t really know her, she looks like that girl from AKB who shaved her hair after a scandal. Well, she might be Kame’s heroine but let’s all comfort ourselves with the mentioned of “tragic love story” in this play’s synopsis. #mean #bitterfan #toolazytolookforthenameof AKBgirl
- Arashi’s new single, “Aozora noshita, Kimino tonari”, PV was filmed at HOUSE646. After Arashics/Arashians learned about the house’s location, some fans bombard the house with inquiries for a tour and some fans loiter outside of the house even with the absence of the owner. So, the owner issued a really nice apology to fans that a tour is out of the question since the house is a residential property and they want their neighborhood quiet.
Some fans are really scary, like sick. It’s not like they (Arashi) might have left something in the house and touching the house wouldn’t be “feel like” you’ve touched the members in person. #learnyourboundaries #youreonestepawayfrombeingastalker #sorryforpostingtheaddress
- Writer Nojima Shinji praised Yamapi and Masataka Kubota for their respective portrayal in the drama, “Flowers for Algernon”. Nojima said that Yamapi showed “purity” and gives “healing effect” in the drama.
I still haven’t seen this drama, but hearing the comment of the scriptwriter is either he’s genuinely impressed with Yamapi’s acting or he’s just promoting the drama that he wrote. Well, whatever it is, the ratings for the 3rd episode went UP sp Yamapi might be doing something good. #hesobviouslyimpressedwithMasatakaKubota
- In Goo ranking, people were polled on which celebrity they were surprised to learn that he/she is from Osaka. Two JE made the poll and they are NEWS’s Shigeaki Kato (7) and Nakayama Yuma (9).
Ehhh….I have no idea! Yuma looks so Tokyo-ish, not that I know how determine who is from Tokyo and who is not. haha #whyisShigenotinKanjani8 #sorryIdidntknowthis
- On another Goo ranking, people were polled on who they want to perform at Tokyo 2020 Olympics. Two JE groups made the list and that’s Arashi (3) and SMAP (7).
I’m sure they would choose a westerner or anyone with solid US career for this. #wellwecouldhope
Okay, that’s all for now! #StayHydrated #Thankyouforreading