It’s my 20th Bits & Pieces, a blog post that I started out of laziness to translate everything. Oh well, here are some news and not-so-news that I’m too lazy to translate or were too short. Involved parties, are: Yamada Ryosuke, Tegoshi Yuya, Inagaki Goro, Nakayama Yuma, KOKI, and Machida Shingo.
- Shimizu Fumika will play as Yamada Ryosuke‘s heroine for his upcoming 24 Hr TV special drama, “Okasan, Ore wa daijoubu“. Okay, she’s not really the heroine but she will play as Sasaki’s (Yamada) classmate who has a crush on him and as expected, it will be an unrequited love.
- NEWS‘s Tegoshi Yuya mentioned in his radio program that he wants to go back to Sweden for TegoMass’s 10th anniversary. Together with Masuda Takahisa, the duo will be celebrating their 10th anniversary next year and going to Sweden is Tegoshi’s wish. Tegomass, who debuted in 2006, released their first single “Miso Soup” at the said country and even made a promotional tour. I’m sure that Tegoshi and Massu have fond memories of Sweden and I’m sure the Swedish fans won’t also forget Miso Soup’s jacket cover.
- AKB girls have been a favorite guest in SMAP‘s variety shows and now, Inagaki Goro and former AKB center, Oshima Yuko, will be starring in a stage play titled “No. 9 Fumetsu no Sinretsu“. Goro will star as Beethoven in the said musical. In the picture above, Goro is already 41 and it’s either he really looks that young or it took a large amount of Photoshop to make him look like he just debuted.
- In another musical, Nakayama Yuma attended the production announcement for his first solo stage play “The Picture of Dorian Gray“. Yuma will play as the always youthful Dorian Gray and for his first solo stage play, Nakayama had 50 t-shirts made with picture of Dorian Gray at his own expense. Now that is generous.
- In the world of “Former Johnny’s”, KOKI, who have gotten another imechen, got the taste of his first overseas live performance with his band INKT at Brazil.
- Another “Former Johnny’s”, Machida Shingo of Johnny’s Jr unit, MAD, opened a twitter account after resigning from Johnny’s and he’s also an aspiring designer. The close friend of Arashi‘s Ohno Satoshi and one-half of the “Omachi Combi” seems to be one of the designers behind the accessory brand called “LOL“. It’s cool that not only Ohno and Machida are BFF but they are also both artists. Not sure if this is his official IG page for LOL but do check it out, here. Who the heck is Cindy?
That’s all for now, I won’t be blogging this coming weekend since I’m going on a vacay! To give you a clue where I’ll be going and because I want to brag…