September is here and I’m now in panic mode once the “-BER” months sets in because of two reasons : birthday and Christmas! Anyway, I’m feeling a bit better after my last Rants & Raves drama and you can see it in this post since I’m feeling chatty. Oh well, here is my occasional Rants & Raves : Herbivore…
- In Goo ranking of male celebrities who are unlikely to get married, SMAP’s Nakai Masahiro got the top spot with 29%.
I was more surprised that only Nakai made the list (in Johnny’s) and the other men in the ranking are, well, less attractive. haha. It makes you think if this ranking is scored solely on one’s physical attributes and not their circumstances. Well, Nakai has the looks, though not superior to Kimura, but Nakai definitely has the money! Oh well, Nakai is now 43 and I doubt that he shows any interest in getting married, aside from the fact that he’s not reported to be dating anyone.
- SKE48’s Matsumura Kaori received backlash from Johnny’s Junior’s fans after she and fellow SKE48 member went to the space reserved for Johnny’s Jr. unit “Mr. King vs Mr. Prince (Kinpuri)” during Music Station broadcast.
Pls. wotas, have some compassion for the ladies who are definitely there because they are too many in their group and not because they want to stand next Kinpuri and invite them over some goukon.
- V6’s Inohara Yoshihiko revealed that Arashi’s Matsumoto Jun has a strong alcohol tolerance when the two had a get together. Aside from having a strong liquor tolerance, Matsujun also kept ordering drinks after Inocchi have paid the bill! Since Inocchi is the senpai, he wanted to look cool so he picked-up the tab but he miscalculated Matsujun’s alcohol consumption.
Aww….this is just so cute.
- NEWS’s Tegoshi Yuya is surprise how herbivore men can be in a relationship for three months without even kissing and holding hands with their girl. Tegoshi made his comment during “Tegomass no radio” when a listener shared how her boyfriend of three months haven’t kissed or even held her hand.
Of course Tegoshi is stunned. haha. This is the guy, who has feminine looks, but is also a lady killer. Frankly, herbivore men are noted to “shun marriage” so dating and having a girlfriend is already an internal battle for them. So if they are dating, then they are surely adjusting big time. Also, Tegoshi’s surprise is a proof that he kisses on first dates, which I’m sure that a lot of girls wouldn’t mind. Uhm so, does this makes Tegoshi a carnivore and Nakai is a herbivore?
- Hey!Say!JUMP’s Nakajima Yuto will be back as a salaryman, dumped by Anne, in Date’s SP this fall.
I’m excited!!! Not only do I love Date but I’m also wishing that after Washio’s (Yuto) sacrifices for Yoriko (Anne), he will get a love life of his own. So who will be the lucky girl?
- Is there anyone who ships Kis-My-Ft2’s Nikaido Takashi and AKB48’s Sashihara Rino?
I don’t like Sasshi but the two of them look so cute when they banter in UTAGE! I’m sure it wasn’t scripted and Sasshi even received backlash from some wotas for bullying Nika but it really looks like a friendly banter between them. I know it’s impossible but you can never really tell so I ship them!
That’s all for now, since I’m talking about herbivore men, where would you classify Inagaki Goro?