Just a quick heads-up to what I missed during these past few days. Involved parties, are: Chinen Yuri, Yamada Ryosuke, Ikuta Toma, Yamashita Tomohisa, and Yasuda Shota.
- “Chokousoku! Sankin Kotai” aka Cho-sankin will be getting a sequel and is scheduled to be shown next year. Filming have started and is expected to finish by October. The movie stars Hey!Say!JUMP‘s Chinen Yuri, the eternal baby-face, who plays a kyudo master (archer) in this period comedy movie.
- “Grasshopper” movie starring Ikuta Toma and Hey!Say!JUMP‘s Yamada Ryosuke have updated their website featuring a new poster and more of the movie’s badass characters. Furthermore, singer YUKI will be singing the movie’s OST.
- Kanjani8′s Yasuda Shota will challenge his first detective role in the movie “Scanner: kioku no kakera o yomu otoko“. Yasuda plays the role Sasabe Satoru, an elite detective of MPD, who holds the key in the story. Joining him is Nomura Mansai who was last seen as detective Suguro in “Oriento Kyuko Satsujin Jiken”.
- Yamapi will be playing a monk in Fuji TV’s “5→9 ~watashi ni koishita ikemen sugiru obousan~” together with Ishihara Satomi. After playing a teacher and a mentally retarted, Yamapi’s next role will be a monk who falls in love with an English teacher. Will we get to see Ishihara and Yamapi converse in English?
- After Jin Akanishi announced his upcoming fashion line, another “former Johnny” is into the fashion world with Tanaka Koki or just KOKI being the image model of VANQUISH. Rawwr!
In a nutshell, two Johnny’s will be wearing a bald cap this season starting with Ryo (okay, just semi-bald) in “Samurai Sensei” and Yamapi in his monk role! But wait, judging from the manga’s cover, I doubt that Yamapi has to worry himself about wearing a bald cap. It’s been a long time that Yamapi did a rom-com so I have to see this.
That’s all for now, I’m leaving you with a Kanjani8 gif with the girls doing what girls do.