Another week is about to start so that means that less posts for me. Anyway, here are some news and not-so news that happened in Johnny’s world collated from Oct 2nd-4th. Involved parties are: Okada Junichi, Sakurai Sho, TOKIO, Takaki Yuya, Katori Shingo, Matsumoto Jun, Kimura Takuya, and Senga Kento.
- In an interview for Only★Star magazine, V6‘s Okada Junichi chose Arashi‘s Sakurai Sho as his cutest kouhai. Okada said that “cute” isn’t the usual term to describe Sho but because he’s the kouhai that he worked with a lot before.
- In another interview, this time with the staff of NTV‘s “Astro!DASH!“, the staff were asked on their impressions about the members of TOKIO. On Tomoya Nagase, he is described as being surprisingly cautious and wants to do things surely. On Matsuoka Masahiro, he is the type to just do things and think about it after he’s done. Yamaguchi Tatsuya is the type who get reckless and engrossed in tasks. As for their leader, Joshima Shigeru, the Joshima Doll idea has a huge help. No comments for Kokubun Taichi, I guess it’s true that he only appears when it’s time to eat. haha.
- Only★Star magazine surveyed 300 women as to whom they want to take to gym. Johnny’s who were included in the ranking, are: Katori Shingo (1), Matsumoto Jun (2), Sakurai Sho (3), Domoto Koichi (6), Okada Junichi (8) and Kimura Takuya (9).
- Hey!Say!JUMP’s Takaki Yuya shared in “JUMP da Babe!” that he was mistaken for a store clerk by an old man the last time he went shopping with his parents. Well, I hope he was not wearing those clothes the last time the papz caught him dating.
- Kis-My-Ft2‘s Senga Kento and AKB48‘s Sashihara Rino are rumored to be dating due to some incidences where they were seen having the same phone covers, shirt, and when Sasshi posted a steak dinner and the guy nearest to her is wearing a Rolex watch, which is similar to the one with Senga. This is one rumor that I hope is not true since I’m Sasshi x Nika shipper!
That’s all for now. Let’s all work and play later.