I think I have a fever after Junno’s announcement last night. haha. No, really, I’m feeling a bit under the weather that I went home early from work. Anyway, my draft box is kinda full with news that I haven’t published yet so since most of them are short, I just compiled them here. So, here are the news and not-so-news collated from Nov 16-25, 2016. Involved parties are: Nakajima Yuto, Junno Taguchi, Tamamori Yuta, Domoto Tsuyoshi, Koyama Keiichiro, Kokubun Taichi, and Johnny’s.
- Former SKE48 Matsui Rena will be joining Hey!Say!JUMP‘s Nakajima Yuto in “Detective Ballerino“. Matsui will play as a college student who is present during the time of the crime. Of course, even though Matsui is no longer in SKE, some JUMPers are quite privy that she’ll be acting along Yuto. Chill girls.
- Johnny’s Love Medley Part 1 got 19.6% audience share during the recent “Best Artist 2015” where KAT-TUN’s Junno Taguchi made that announcement. The medley happened after the announcement so some say that the jump in ratings is due to shock, you know, the need to check it out.
- Speaking of Junno’s withdrawal from the group and the agency, I know that this rumor would eventually come out. Rumor has it that he will be leaving KAT-TUN for several factors, one of them is difference in number of activities between the members. On the personal side, rumor has it that he’s planning to get hitched with his long-time girlfriend, Komine Rena. Choosing love over work is so romantic but when your idol is involve, well…
- It’s not just KAT-TUN who shared their views about Junno’s departure. NEWS‘s Koyama Keiichiro commented how great the shock is after Junno’s announcement. He adds that aside from the remaining members having to adjust, he is more concern that the fans are surely confused. TOKIO‘s Kokubun Taichi is also left shock and wishes the remaining three members with “Goodluck!”
- KinKi Kids‘s Domoto Tsuyoshi will be doing a live tour next year. There will be a total of 9 performances starting at Zepp Blue Theater in Roppongi on Feb 18th.
- “Raintree no Kuni” starring Kis-My-Ft2‘s Tamamori Yuta and Nishiuchi Mariya managed to cinch the top spot in movie ranking last weekend (Nov 21st). The movie was shown in 190 theaters, mobilizing 91, 726 people, and raking 100 million (123,944,520 Yen) in ticket sales. Congratulations!
That’s all for now! Hopefully, I will be able to finish those recaps this weekend. I’m leaving you with this timely gif made by