Hi everyone! As usual, I’m pretty busy with work and the holiday rush. It’s less than 20 days before Christmas and not a single gift under our Christmas tree. This never happen before. haha. I guess that we are all busy in the family. Oh well, there’s plenty of news that I missed and for starters, here is my occasional Rants & Raves : Christmas Rush
- Earlier, Hey!Say!JUMP’s Takaki Yuya shared that he got mistaken for a store clerk and now, he shared in “JUMP da babe” that he got mistaken for a shoplifter during a trip abroad. LOL. For some reason, the alarm went off even though he already paid for his merchandise. Takaki was speaking in Japanese to defend himself but the people can only understand English so it’s a good thing that Okamoto Kei is traveling with him and he spoke to the security guards to prove Takaki’s innocence by simply showing the receipt of the merchandise that he bought.
Rants : I shouldn’t be laughing but this is funny. I hope he’s not wearing those clothes when he was caught dating that girl. Can’t remember the news exactly, but I remember that he was like barefooted.
Raves : I wonder where they went…at least Kei can put his English skills into good use.
- Arashi’s Ohno Satoshi’s “FREESTYLE II” is number one in Oricon’s “photo collection” category. Ohno just exceeds the sales of his earlier work.
Rants : Everyone must be so curious about the…..PUG
Raves : Let’s not go into that, Ohno really has some art sense. I’m sure that if he’s not in Arashi, he will making loads of money in his art works.
Rants : Okay, but if he’s not in Arashi he won’t be having this huge market for his art works that mainly consists of fan girls.
- The performers for this year’s Johnny’s Countdown, which will be hosted by Arashi, are Masahiko Kondo, Higashiyama Noriyuki, TOKIO, V6, KinKi Kids,Tackey & Tsubasa, NEWS, Kanjani ∞, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kis-My-Ft2, Sexy Zone, ABC-Z, Nakayama Yuma, and Johnny WEST.
Rants : The news didn’t mention if these will be live performances. Well, I certainly hope so. BTW, SMAP and Yamapi from Iijima’s camp are missing.
Raves : SMAP is sure not to be here since they always finish Kohaku, sad for Yamapi though. I was looking forward to see him do some cross-performance with other artists.
Rants : V6 is also in Kohaku, Inocchi will even be the host but they get to be in Kaukon.
Raves : Well, yeah, probably they’ll be doing a taped performance? Who knows, Johnny’s politics is still active in New Year’s day which is sad.
- In Oricon’s ranking, men chooses the “face that they want to have“. Taking the top spot is SMAP’s Kimura Takuya and V6’s Okada Junichi is at no.6.
Rants : Even though KimuTaku’s skin have aged faster due to smoking and tanning, I’m surprise that he still managed to get the top spot. I guess the sex appeal also has a factor in this ranking. On Okada, his face is indeed handsome but I’m really more into Tomoya Nagase type.
Raves : KimuTaku taking the spot with “It” boy Fukushi Sota is WOAH!
- MYOJO magazine will be releasing their 10,000 character interview with KAT-TUN’s Junnosuke Taguchi in February next year.
Rants : So is this the farewell interview? Gonna get a copy then.
Raves : I so want a copy of this too but more than that, I want Junno to stay!
That’s all for now, I’m leaving you with a gif of Santa being naughty!