A round-up of rumors and talk about stuff involving the Johnny’s fandom. Collated from Dec 11th to 18th, involved parties are: KAT-TUN, Yamapi, Inohara Yoshihiko, and Sakurai Sho.
- In an interview, Johnny’s Entertainment President, Johnny Kitagawa, said that he’s not in favor of KAT-TUN‘s Junno Taguchi‘s withdrawal. The agency’s patriarch said that it was Junno’s personal decision once he reach his 30s though he’s open for communication. Give him projects Johnny and allow him to marry. Period.
- Speaking of KAT-TUN, the group’s fans are now getting “live phobia” after Junno’s surprise announcement. KAT-TUN is expected to do live performances until the end of the year and fans tremble with fear that something might happen again. If these fans are scared now, what would happen in spring? There should be an army of ambulance outside.
- In Goo‘s “2015 Drama Ranking that you think is interesting“, 3 dramas starring Johnny’s made the cut. They are “Yokoso, Wagaya e” (Aiba Masaki), “Ouroboros” (Ikuta Toma), and “5-ji kara 9-ji made” (Yamapi). Surprisingly, “5-ji kara 9-ji made” also made the list of “disappointing dramas from September to October”. Make up your mind voters!
- There will be a special “anime kohaku” in this year’s Kohaku Uta Gassen. Hosts Ayase Haruka and V6‘s Inohara Yoshihiko is expected to join this portion. That’s gonna be cute!
- Pretty and talented actress Hirosue Ryoko appeared in the recent episode of “VS Arashi” and she mentioned that playing Sakurai Sho‘s wife is “probably impossible” because she has this impression that Sakurai is from a younger generation. However, Hirosue and Arashi’s Ohno Satoshi are actually in the same age. So, when the offer came that Hirosue and Sakurai will be playing husband and wife in the Fuji TV’s special drama “Taishi Kakka no Ryourinin“, she initially thought that it was a lie. Until the filming came and they learned that their ages isn’t so far at all. (Hirosue is only 2 years older than Sho).
That’s all for now and since I talked about Sho, here’s a gif about TOKIO and Arashi being so suave.