I do feel very guilty about not writing or posting anything the past month. And with that being said, I also believe that I should be doing more Bits & Pieces since I won’t need to think much about the format of the post.
Just a quick heads-up to what I missed during these past few days. Involved parties, are: Chinen Yuri, Yamada Ryosuke, Ikuta Toma, Yamashita Tomohisa, and Yasuda Shota.
It was a stressful and frustrating week, it had been sad and tiring but quite fulfilling (on the work side). Oh well, enough of my personal drama, while I was busy with my solving problems, here are some news and not so news that I missed. Involved parties, are: Kanjani8, Arashi, Jin Akanishi, Yamapi, Tamamori Yuta, Ikuta Toma, and Yamada Ryosuke.
Since I have “Former Johnny’s” category, I might as well post this.
Former KAT-TUN and now INKT frontman, KOKI, is set to make his dream of “overseas expansion” come true with a trip to Brazil. KOKI and his INKT bandmates will be gracing “Anime Friends 2015” at Campo de Marte in Brazil this July 11th. KOKI is happy to see his dream coming true and said that the gig in Brazil came in earlier than what he have expected.
Lenten Season is over and I my days were spent in between Church and anime marathons. I thought that I won’t enjoy anime anymore but Baby Steps and Yowamushi Pedal are awesome. Anyway, here are some news tidbits that I want to share while I was wasting my time. XD. Involved parties, are: Tanaka Koki, Domoto Koichi, Nakamaru Yuichi, Ninomiya Kazunari, Kikuchi Fuma, and more.
Just some rumors since I decided to do recaps this weekend.
Involved parties, are: Tanaka Koki, Arashi, and Johnny’s in general.
- Is Tanaka Koki provoking KAT-TUN?
Former KAT-TUN member Tanaka Koki, who now goes with just KOKI, have formed a band called “INKT” since his discharged from Johnny’s & Associates. How far will the band INKT can go with the inclusion of former “HIGH AND MIGHTY COLOR” members mACKAz and SASSY in the group? Anyway, KOKI wrote most of the band’s songs that includes “HIDE and SEEK“, coincidentally, his former group also had the same song from their album “come Here” released last June. So, what is he trying to prove by making having a song with the same title?
I haven’t heard KOKI’s “HIDE and SEEK” and considering that INKT is in jrock genre, I’m sure it’ll be different from KAT-TUN’s “HIDE and SEEK”. Having two songs with the same title is somewhat normal.
- Johnny’s bribed NHK?
Bribery allegations has been riped after Arashi was chosen to be NHK‘s moderator for 2014 Kohaku Uta Gassen. This is the 5th year consecutive year that the group will host the show and rumor has it that NHK was bribed by Johnny’s. Aside from giving the network backstage access for NHK’s documentary,“Confessions ~ 15 year Arashi LIVE & DOCUMENT ~”; network officials also stayed at Halekulani, one of Honolulu’s most sought-after 5-star hotel where they were also given luxury brand items.
I don’t believe this shit since it’s still win-win for Johnny’s even if Arashi was not chosen since Okada was rumored to host and before Arashi, Johnny’s has been hosting Kohaku with Nakai Masahiro.
- Johnny’s rule for those who left the agency
Rumor has it that those who leave Johnny’s shall be “smashed/crushed”. Those who leave the agency are not allowed to work with or even have a conversation with those who are still active within the agency. After Jin Akanishi left Johnny’s, Nishikido Ryo and Yamapi were ordered to ignore Jin and when they failed to do so, they were ordered to write a “letter of remorse”. Furthermore, active talents of the agency are not allowed to received business cards from managers of other offices.
This is just dumb just like those marriage and relationship banned.
Some snippets of news and not-so-news that I’m too lazy to translate or they are too short to post as one article. Collated from Oct 4th to 6th involved parties, are: Nishikido Ryo, Tanaka Koki, Matsumoto Jun, Nakamaru Yuichi, and Junnosuke Taguchi.
- Known for her famous make-up impersonations, Zawachin‘s latest masterpiece is Kanjani8‘s Nishikido Ryo. The said picture garnered 3000 likes due to striking resemblance with Nishikido and Zawachin even wore a suit to promote Nishikido’s upcoming drama, “Gomen ne Seishun!” where he plays a teacher. Speaking of “Gomen ne Seishun!”, 5000 applicants applied to see the sneak peek of the said drama, 2000 more than Hanzawa Naoki‘s record.
- Former KAT-TUN member and now INKT‘s lead vocalist, Tanaka Koki, have unveiled the MV for “TRIGGER“, one of the songs in the group’s upcoming self-titled album. Tanaka, who now goes with KOKI (yep, all caps), is the band’s vocalist and composer. In fact, he wrote the lyrics of all 10 songs from their album that will be released on Nov 8th.
- Je’laime is giving away free wallpaper and screensaver featuring Arashi’s Matsumoto Jun. Get it in their website.
- KAT-TUN‘s Ueda Tatsuya celebrated his birthday last Oct 4th and fellow members Nakamaru Yuichi and Junno Taguchi talked about his birthday present during their radio show. Nakamaru proudly shared that he gave Ueda a “wireless LAN router” since Ueda has lots of stuffs but not something like wifi except for a wireless router that he used for games (which I think is just the same as wifi, whatever!) However, Junno isn’t too pleased with Nakamaru’s gift and reasoned-out that due to technology advancement, the likes of wireless LAN router have gone cheap. LOL. Nakamaru then says that those things doesn’t matter since a present is a present especially if it’s given by him.
That’s all for now.
A touching moment during SMAPx FNS 27 that is just one of the highlight of the 27 hours show.
The fact that Koki’s picture could be seen in Daily Sports website really means that he is no longer in Johnny’s. I’m still having ambivalent feelings about his termination but as he still keeps on acting and tweeting (!) then it’s all good.
TC Candler, a US Independent Critics movie website, recently released their “100 Most Handsome Men in the World 2013” ranking, which is opposite of their “Most Beautiful Face in the World” ranking for women.
As 2013 is about to end and a New Year is already on the horizon, this digest would be about saying goodbye to love and hello to a new beginning…
Involved parties, are: Tamamori Yuta and Tanaka Koki.
On Oct 9th, it was revealed that Tanaka Koki‘s exclusive contract under Johnny’s & Associates has been terminated. The decision was reached by the end of September with “bad behavior and repeated violation of rules” cited as reasons. In addition, Tanaka will also be withdrew from KAT-TUN.
After being ousted in Hey!Say!JUMP due to underage smoking that was captured by Women’s Weekly, Morimoto Ryutaro is again thrust into gossip pages after being seen with a woman…
Some former members of groups have found their way to shine and succeed…